Lil Snoozy Owners Club

RIVER VALLEY EGG RALLY 2014   

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Old factory forum. Closed to new posts > BUY BACK POLICY

AMSCRAM

The  wrecked LIL SNOOZY WILL be back on the road sooner or later.  The problems WILL be blamed on the manufacturer.   I would like to make an offer as-is.  A buy back policy may be the best thing for the sake of the brand.  Just my opinion.   

September 7, 2014 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave & Paula B.

I can see where you would like to purchase this wrecked Snoozy, but how, in your opinion, would the problems of having a car crossing over the center line in a curve and "T-boning" the trailer, be traced back to the builder as being in anyway responcible?

--
September 8, 2014 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AMSCRAM

Dave & Paula B. at September 8, 2014 at 5:30 PM

I can see where you would like to purchase this wrecked Snoozy, but how, in your opinion, would the problems of having a car crossing over the center line in a curve and "T-boning" the trailer, be traced back to the builder as being in anyway responcible?

Cars are repaired all the time after being decalred totaled and beyond repair by insurance companies.   Most car titles have this information on them but a trailer title may not.   The nightmarish scenarios are endless as the results of the damage and poor repair done to this lil snoozy.  The factory will get the blame for any future problems and the real damage to the LIL SNOOZY brand will be done.  A factory buy back would be in the best interest of the LIL SNOOZY brand.   ( I put  this post  in the DIRECT FACTORY CONTACT section hoping for a response but got nothing from the factory on this issue.)   

September 19, 2014 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.