Lil Snoozy Owners Club

RIVER VALLEY EGG RALLY 2014   

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Snoozy name tags

Charlie and Sara
Administrator

Joe Brandt has found a source for really nice name tags we can wear at rallys (Camp Snoozy). They are shaped like a Snoozy!  and are available in tan and white. You can call Gooder Grapix at 828-349-4097 and i will send the form out as an email.

--

Keep on Snoozin,

Charlie

May 29, 2016 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dan & Rita

Rita and I got our Snoozy Name Tags in the mail today. Gooder Grafix did a great job, they really look good! The strong magnet on the back side should keep them attached to your clothing. Never did like hanging things around my neck. If you want them for Camp Snoozy, don't wait too long.

June 22, 2016 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vince & angie
Yes angie & I got ours looks good just like a small snoozy can't wate to see you all at camp snoozy vince
June 23, 2016 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bama
Administrator

Hi Charlie I think i would like to make it to camp snozy when and where . I see I got demoted . lol

--

June 26, 2016 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Charlie and Sara
Administrator

I think we can make room for you Hershel ! When you make your reservation with the campground tell them you are with the Szoozy owners. Send an email to Joe Brandt telling him your name and site number. You can get the info from the "rally " section.

--

Keep on Snoozin,

Charlie

June 26, 2016 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Donna&Greg

Hi everyone! We got our's in the mail last week too. :DWOW!!! What a great job  Gooder Grafix did on them too...can't WAIT to meet everyone at last!

July 1, 2016 at 7:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.