Lil Snoozy Owners Club

RIVER VALLEY EGG RALLY 2014   

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Introduce Yourself > pick up in 10/18

ronn

Hi, Our names are Ronn and Therese. Just bought a new snoozy and we are excited!!  We are hoping to meet some wonderful people through this forum!!

February 6, 2018 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doug Duncan

Welcome! I hope you love your trailer and have many years of great memories with it.

February 6, 2018 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Charlie and Sara
Administrator

Welcome. I will change your status to full member. Please let us know if there are any delivery date changes etc.

Charlie

--

Keep on Snoozin,

Charlie

February 7, 2018 at 9:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

David Osgatharp
Welcome and congrats, we just got ours 6 months ago and love it, I'm sure y'all will too.
February 9, 2018 at 6:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Donna&Greg

Welcome Ronn & Terese! Hoping that your wait will fly by swiftly! We've all been there...in one way or another :) I'm sure you'll love it & have many Snoozy adventures to share with us all! 

February 11, 2018 at 7:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ronn

Doug Duncan at February 6, 2018 at 9:07 PM

Welcome! I hope you love your trailer and have many years of great memories with it.

Thank you!! Very busy like everyone else and three months have passed by already.Only 5 months now till pick-up. 

May 29, 2018 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave & Paula B.

Congratulations! We have had ours for 4 years now (wow time sure flys) and really enjoy it. We spend 4-5 months in it continuously to escape the hot Arizona summers, then spend short trips in it in Arizona during the winter.  What a great trailer.

--
May 31, 2018 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Donna&Greg

ronn at February 6, 2018 at 12:45 PM

Hi, Our names are Ronn and Therese. Just bought a new snoozy and we are excited!!  We are hoping to meet some wonderful people through this forum!!

Welcome Ronn & Therese~ Hope to meet you somewhere in the future!
June 23, 2018 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ronn

First of all thank you so much to every one!! Our snoozy was delayed for October 2018 pick up date. The company had issues with the manufactures of the shell and was pushed back two months.

Hopfully we will be able to pick it up at the end of March 2019. We are working with Amy and Richard.

January 4, 2019 at 6:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.