Lil Snoozy Owners Club

RIVER VALLEY EGG RALLY 2014   

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Underneath the Snoozy - pipes, ducts, etc

Don Reasons
Limited Member
I would love to see some photos of underneath the snoozy. Where do the pipes come out? What hangs down below? Where is the grey tank located? And are there any photos? Inquiring minds want to know.
April 21, 2018 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Charlie and Sara
Administrator

The only pipe under the Snoozy is the drain from the sink. I am not sure the size but it is 1-1 1/2. It is pretty short. The shower drains directly into the gray tank. 

--

Keep on Snoozin,

Charlie

April 21, 2018 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doug Duncan

My 2017 build has 5 pipe penetrations of the hull underside. The gray water tank is left rear. It slopes to the rear and left towards the drain. It is protected by a sheet of hull material (honeycomb fiberglass sandwich).

Pipe penetrations starting from the left front:

Left side, PEX tubing just outboard of the hot water heater in the "basement," which is the relief valve drain.

Left side, PEX tubing just in front of the left fender, overflow for the fresh water tank.

Left side, PEX tubing about a foot forward of the rear bumper, vent hose from the gray water tank going up into the trailer.

Left side, 1 1/2 inch approx. pipe from shower to gray water tank, close to the vent hose.

Right side, accordian-style black hose from kitchen sink to gray water tank. This is unsupported across about half the width of the trailer and hangs down, ready to be snagged and ripped off. I haven't fixed this yet. 

There is one more thing that, in my opinion, "hangs down." The wiring from the hitch connector (ours is 7-pin) from the tow vehicle runs through the main, center structural tubing of the frame. Then, just before the end, it exits a hole in the bottom of the tubing and runs a couple more inches to the end. It could easily run out the end of the tubing through the same hole that the brake hydraulic hose runs. It is just waiting to get scraped off.

I will try to post pics some day, but not today.

April 22, 2018 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shane M Doney
Limited Member

Following,  good questions 

April 22, 2018 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Charlie and Sara
Administrator

Must have been some changes from our 2014. Mine does have the freash water drain in front of the left wheel. They must have moved the gray tank after that.

--

Keep on Snoozin,

Charlie

April 23, 2018 at 9:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don Reasons
Limited Member
So where is the grey tank located?
--
April 26, 2018 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doug Duncan

First line of my response above: "...left rear."

April 30, 2018 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply